RCI has been providing professional environmental services for public and private clients since 1978. RCI environmental clients includes State agencies, counties, municipalities, towns, Nevada Association of Counties (NACO), general improvement districts, school districts and manufacturing/industrial.
RCI offers access to a multi-disciplinary team of qualified and experienced environmental and natural resource professionals. Over the years, RCI has developed an appreciation and understanding of the complex world of environmental permits and regulations.
Our clients may require assistance with regulatory agencies including: US Fish & Wildlife Service (USFWS), Forest Service (FS), Bureau of Land Management (BLM), Nevada Division of Environmental Protection (NDEP), United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA), Tahoe Regional Planning Agency (TRPA), State Lands, Nevada Division of Forestry (NDF), Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board (LRWQCB), and the Nevada Division of Wildlife (NDOW). Agency regulatory concerns may include drinking water or surface water quality, effluent reuse, hazardous materials/waste, wetlands, T&E species, wild horses, revegetation and Environmental Assessments (EA’s) or Environmental Impact Statements (EIS).
Federal, State & Local Regulations
- NEPA, CEQA, and TRPA compliance
- ACOE 404 Permit, WOUS and Wetland Determinations
- Mining Permits
- Air Pollution Control Permits
Water Pollution Control
- Water Pollution Control Permits (NPDES)
- Reclaimed Water Reuse Permits
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Storm Water Management Plans (SWMP)
- Phases I & II Environmental Site Assessments
- Hazardous Waste Determination and Management Plans
- Solid Waste Permitting & Monitoring